
Beef chunks in gravy with noodles w/ rolls &
Serve with steamed vegies or a green salad.
(okay this is backwards.. just start at the bottom
and work your way up:)

Dont forget your Rhodes rolls which come in frozen
little balls all ready to set out on your cookie sheet
to thaw for 4 hours. Comes in a bag of 36 for about
$3-$4. Best tasting frozen rolls.

Put mix over beef chunks and stir together in
crock pot. Put on low for about 4-6 hours.

Mix together 1 can cream mushroom, 1 can cream
of celery and 1 pkg lipton onion soup mix, 1 can water

2 lbs of your favorite beef/ we like trip tip best
cut up into bite size chunks .
2 comments:
LOOKS YUMMY FOR MY TUMMY! I love Rhodes rolls, why would you ever make them from scratch when they are so good and so easy to pull out of a bag..I love anything over noodles so I will be trying this one for sure..thanks for sharing
yes, inspired by you my dear! I would have never posted a receipe on my blog especially since I dont consider myself much of a cook, except I've seen you do it plenty of times so I thought I would post one of our family favoirtes! Easy, easy and oh such a hit with my boys!
Post a Comment