
Somebody is missing his buddy this week. Bryce left yesterday to go to Sly Park with his 6th grade class for a week. He was so excited to go but worried about missing Dash at the same time. I know that Dash can feel that something is just not right around here. It was weird last night with only Stephen at home with us. Of course Stephen loved the undivided attention that he cant seem to ever get enough of. I know that Bryce is having a blast. He is really growing up now...fast! It's funny how once they hit 6th grade you can see them graduating from High School. I am sad in a lot of ways but so excited for him too.
1 comment:
I always Dred(sp?) when Josh is gone because Lola wonders around like she's lost her best friend and I am 2nd best so she follows me everywhere with her sad puppy dog eyes..Its a heart breaker..and also annoying;)
Post a Comment