Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stephen Nelson Pleasant Grove Freshman Scrimage



#81 Stephen Nelson (practice jersey)

Stephen- Fullback



Rio Linda Scrimage Jamboree



Stephen Nelson, Cole Thompson, Jacob Fagan
The 3 Muskateers!




Stephen was so excited after his first Freshman football scrimage experience when he showed me his "battle wounds" with a big smile on his face. It better not get worse than this!
I thought I enjoyed watching Michael play basketball in high school. Watching Stephen play football is just as exciting! Sorry for whoever sits next to me at games ( I have a bad habit of hitting whoever is there) I dont even realize I'm doing it.......



2 comments:

Maureen said...

OUCH! Football is so physical..Josh played Lacrosse for awhile and it was brutal..fun to watch though..Maybe he'll get a scholarship to BYU..Lets hope for that..

Lisa said...

I've heard about Lacrosse and how brutal it is. Is he not playing anymore? Does he play any other sports? Stephen would love to play for BYU, it's a dream of his, we'll see. It's hard keeping up with school, seminary, sports...stressful. He also has a mad passion for baseball..oh well, I love boys!