Well, here he is.! We finally got pictures of our missionary this past week. We can see that he is not suffering at all. He is having a great mission and being treated like a king! Here's his latest letter home.
I think about my family a lot and the one thing I want is for you all to be happy! Find happiness! Find joy in the journey! I know its not easy but we have to try to be of good cheer in adversity. The Lord is always there to carry our burdens. I'm sorry that there is so much change happening. But I remember President Scruggs was talking about change and how neccessary it is. He compared it to a plant who was growing beautifully and then got cut back to the bottom again by its gardener and when the plant cried out why did you cut my beautiful branches? The gardener replied you have greater potential. It was something like that but basically we need change because it gives us another chance to grow and become more christlike. If we always trust the Lord we will never stray off the path. My favorite scripture is 2Nephi 4:34 but I would say read the whole chapter its so good. Anyways I hope that you all can find some happiness especially in being with each other. I love you all so much. Manwia le aso! Have a good day! FA!
No comments:
Post a Comment