Monday, November 30, 2009
I did it!
Okay so I really try hard NOT to drink this! My body just doesnt do well when I drink caffine. I really enjoy it much too much! Then I start drinking it every day and then I cant sleep. So, I really try to just stay away from the stuff. However, today I did it! I CAVED in and I had myself one of these. I know, I shouldn't have because ya know, all of the above.....but if I haven't had one for a while and I have a lot to do then....I do it! And I DID IT. So, now I can get everything done today that I need to do hopefully. Actually just trying to clean this house and recover from the weekend. I'm just not motivated to do everything that I need to do and this.....well....motivates me. What can I say, I just need a little pick me up from time to time and this "picks me up". So, here I go......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment