Mum, I'm going to buy socks this week and I'll ask around about the slacks. Tell Uncle Jerry and Aunt Rhea that I love them and that Imissed having Thanksgiving with them. I'll have to write them but preparation days are shorter in December, they end at 1 because so much happens in Dec. My shoes are looking really good so far. The Eccos are taking a beating because I wear them every day but the Cole Haans are sweet as. The Eccos will hold I hope. I'lllet you know. I had to buy a helmet because I lost my other one and it cost me $80 bucks. (everything is expensive here) and I thought I could get reimbursed but I cant so sorry! I'M SO EXCITED TO HEAR HOW GOD IS BLESSING MY FAMILY! that's so good to hear about the job and Bryce! TELL HIM HE'S A STUD AND I LOVE HIM!! heal up quick so you can do well in practice. I wish I was there to play with him! That's a pretty weird dream you had and I do remember that day when I played that song:) Oh by the way, for chrismas Zone conference we are having a talent show and I was allowed to borrow a guitar and so I wrote a song! WOO! I've missed it so much! It's about our district, The Manly(that's the name of the place) District, and everyone likes it so I'll have to send you the lyrics or get it recorded or something. Keep up the walking! While you're losing weight I'm gaining so good on ya! lol, no but serious. Sounds like you are in for a fun christmas so that's exciting! I'm lucky to have Elder Modlik for Christmas because we're just best mates and we've got some fun stuff planned. Oh yeah, I'll probably be calling on Boxing day for me since that's chrismas day for you. What number will I call? Tell Sophia thanks for the letter she sent not too long ago and I hope she got my reply. Tell her she's a studette and keep up the good work. Stephen, I love you bro....but...you DONT WRITE ME! What the heck mate?!? I swear I will come home and beat you, so help me, even with this name tag on my chest. Have you ever been beaten by a representative of Jesus Christ?? Trust me, you dont want to. Bryce, write me. Or death. Dad, I love you, Stay sweet (said like in the movie "Hot Rod"). But also if you dont write me then, well have you ever heard of "dusting"? um yeah. "Get that Corn outta my face! I looked like a fool last night!" Until next time....Elder Nelson OUT!
3 comments:
What a great missionary and it looks like he is having a ball..
just fyi.. Michael emails a 2 portion email to me each week. I detatch the personal portion and send on his main email to those on his email list ie...those who request to recieve his letters. Then I sometimes post the personal portion here on my blog. Every once in a while I will post his main email, glad you enjoyed it.
Hope you're enjoying this freezing cold weather!!! Too cold for me!
MICHAEL!!! i miss him. a lot. just thought you should know you have an amazing son. although you already knew that.
Post a Comment