Monday, December 28, 2009

Elder Nelson Chritmas Eve



I recieved these pictures from a sister from the Missionary Mom's email group that I am a part of.  She lives in the neighboring Ward where Michael is serving and the Elders from her ward asked if they could bring the  Elders from the Harbord Ward to their Christmas Eve

She says she invites a bunch of people over every Christmas Eve and she usually has the Elders take part in their Nativity story. She said she would try to send me some pictures and ....She did!

Elder Nelson still entertaining people even on his mission!  We also had a great chat with Michael and his companion on Christmas Day.  He is doing fantastic and this picture sure proves that!  Sister Biddle said..."you're right he sure does like acting and singing"  This was a great Christmas gift!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Love it! I miss Christmas already!

themasons said...

Oh I just love Michael11