Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Family is the best Christmas Gift



I have a Family here on Earth
( Mom was shocked to see us at the door!)

They are so good to me

I want to share my life with them through all Eternity

Families can be together Forever

Through Heavenly Father's Plan

I always want to be with my own Family

And the Lord has shown me how I can

The Lord has shown me how I can


Families can be together Forever

Through Heavenly Father's Plan

I always want to be with my own Family

And The Lord has shown me how I can


The Lord has shown me how I can
(Mom and Dad Nelson were also surprised)

It's all about Family!
(We had a great Christmas)

4 comments:

themasons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
themasons said...

now that i'm done crying and i can see through my tears. I just have to say this has been the best Christmas we have had since we lived in California. Thank You so much for making it so memorable!! We love you!

Maureen said...

Looks like you had some fun in the snow..love utah in the winter..What fun to get to spend Christmas with family..Yea for you!

Lisa said...

yes, we did...still brewing over my deleted pics....it was a blast, but so nice to be back to california weather again. Now I'm ready to start a New Year!

Trees...I love you too and miss you already!