This is what I did last night. I got set up on Family Search! My Mom and my Mother in Law will be so proud of me. I was so excited to find so many names and so many lines done and even some names to do.....I could spend hours and hours on this site. I cant wait to take my Grandmother's name to the temple to do her work this month. This is so much fun!

2 comments:
I love this site too..we got signed up and a lady in our ward is very willing to help us, we just need to get started..
That is so great Lisa! Are you talking about your grandma Emily? Wow she will be so excited to have this done for her. Way to go...geneology I am doing it my genology.. fun rimary song that comes to mind :) I believe that people rejoice when their name comes up. Jim and I are joining you on this endeavor. Maybe I should have added this to my 2010 goal list. So proud of you, way to be a good example to the rest of us. Love ya!
Post a Comment