Saturday, February 20, 2010

Couldn't wait

Okay, I couldn't wait any longer to show off my fine painting skills!  Here's a view from the family room area into the kichen dining area. I love the way it makes the crown mold and baseboards pop!
Here's a veiw of the kichen area (dont forget to look up above the cabinets, yep...I did that too!)
Here's the family room area ( you can see my valances just waiting for me to alter and hang them....ugh!)
Here's a close up of what my valances and pillows look like.
And here's the fireplace area.
Okay, so nothing spectacular but, I like the way it all turned out.  I'll like it even more when I finally get my valances hung.
Thank you for visiting..Have a great day!

5 comments:

themasons said...

very nice! the color sure warms it up . Thumbs up good job!

Regina and Jim said...

Wow Lisa, you did a wonderful Job! Can you fly here and help me?? And Yoda says...Talent runs deep in this one. :)

Maureen said...

It looks sooo nice..love the color you picked out..its nice to have a natural color so you can add other colors to make it POP..You did good sister sue..

Alison said...

Love it! I have base boards and no towel racks in the bathrooms because some day I'm going to paint! Alisa helped me with one of the bedrooms and that was my motivation. Good for you for just "climbing" in and doing it! AND it's always good to talk to you and text you!

Anonymous said...

looks great!! good color choices!!