Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finished!

Well, we're finally done!  Yes, Mike hung the valances for me.  I originally had 2 valances and had to alter them and make a 3rd one (over the kitchen table).

This is the 3rd one I made...dont look too close!

Ahhhh, nothing better than a completed project...now on to making Bryce's costume....fun times;)

5 comments:

themasons said...

wow! I love it! the colors are great....

Maureen said...

It turned out so cute..love your curtains.. I love redoing things..it always feels like a fresh start, it also brings on happiness..Good Job!
Hope I get my stuff done someday..I need a big shot of energy..

Regina and Jim said...

Great job Lisa...that settles it, I am painting my house this Spring. I can't wait to see you in May, we shall have a grand time we shall....:) Oh No the Drama queen is coming out again :) Get ready to PLAAAAAYYYYYYYYY. I love you

Unknown said...

Beautiful! You are awesome! What an accomplishment. Its amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.

Unknown said...

marie is denisa by the way