Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Mantle

These little Valentine's bags are for each member of our family to put their valentines treats or cards or whatever they want to share with eachother in.  But what I really wanted to share is the color of the paint we have chosen for our family room and kitchen to be painted.  Ordered the paint, now it's just doing it.....It only took us a week to figure out what color to use (after 10 samples).  Now we'll see how long it takes us to actually DO the project....stay tuned and I'll post the finished project:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was totally thinking about your painting project the other day!! post more pics so we can see!!!

Maureen said...

Such a cute idea..love it..last night at RS we had a really fun class on Showing your family love and she had made a cute valentine pillow and if it ended up your bed you had to do something nice for a family member then put the pillow on their bed and it became a chain of good deeds..I love your color too.

Lisa said...

what a great idea...gotta find a heart shaped pillow now!