It's Bryce's Birthday today! I love these pictures of my kids when they were little because they bring back such sweet memories. This is a very special birthday today because Bryce is turning 12! Wow, my last child to recieve the priesthood. This is a big deal. We bought him a suit last week and he looks so hadsome in it. ( I will post pictures later). He will be ordained a deacon in the priesthood this coming Sunday. We have family coming to join us for this special occassion. Wish everyone could come but I know it's not good timing for some, so we will take who we can get. We have a tradition when our boys recieve the priesthood. After we have a nice meal with all who have come to join us we sit around and all of the priesthood members in the family(and any friends who have joined us) share stories and advise with the one recieving the priesthood and then everyone has an opportunity to share their thoughts and feelings about this special event in his life. So, Bryce is excited about this as he has seen his brothers before him have this experience. Bryce is a very special and sensitive young man. We are so proud of who he is becoming. Happy Happy Birthday Brycie! Enjoy your day! We love you tons!

5 comments:
happy birthday Bryce! we are so proud of you!!!!
I am so cute in that picture.
What a special birthday tradition, that is a really cute picture. where does the time go, our kids grow up too fast..hope his day is great..
Wow he is a cutie in this picture...yeah he has not changed much has he,,,still a cutie! Happy Birthday Bryce
Bryce- you're the man!!! Happy Birthday! I can't wait to watch you pass the sacrament!! thanks for being such a great friend and example to connor. We all love you!
Post a Comment