Saturday, March 27, 2010

Random Stuff


Mike made fun of me last week at Bryce's game as I tried to take a picture of the 2 of us standing together ...I had to stretch my hands up so high to get him in the shot too. lol!


Denisa and I took her son Tyler to the SF airport last weekend and the guy in front of us paid the toll for us and Denisa had this look on her face for I dont know how long so I decided to take a picture of her. I love it!

This is Stephen's leg.....I found this picture on my camera Stephen had taken it after he jumped over the fence trying to get a baseball.  He loves anything that has to do with being rough and tough...pain, blood...but he wont watch a scarey movie lol!  He wore shorts to school the next day to show it off....weirdo!
 
Here's Mike with his favorite toy!  The Big Green Egg!  We got it a couple of years ago instead of a gas BBQ.  It cost much more though.  It's a charcoal bbq that is ceramic and in the shape of an egg...it's supposed to heat much faster, and hotter and more evenly than the gas ones...I have to admitt bbq does taste better when grilled on the Big Green Egg.  He loves that thing!

Here's the chicken Mike last cooked on the Big Green Egg....Stephen thought he needed a head.



Bryce thought it was pretty awesome that he found this heart-shaped chip in his bag last week.



Just some fun things to make me smile today....I needed it!

4 comments:

themasons said...

You have a goofy family!!!!

Anonymous said...

love the chicken/ stephen picture!

Maureen said...

I love Random stuff, its fun to see..Good luck on your new job..and have a great day!

Anonymous said...

great pics.....get rid of the one of me!!!!