Kellen, Rebecca, Bryce, Connor, and Colt
Last night these 5 entered the temple doors to do baptism's for the dead for the first time. It was a wonderful experience to see these cute kids doing such a sacred ordinance.
I remember not too many years ago while serving as primary president, these little ones were in our nursery at that time! Look at them now....all grown up! What a great night we had last night!
Okay, and I know this is NOT a flattering picture of me but, I dont care, because it's the only picture I have of my Brycie and me in front of the temple last night right before we entered.
It was a great way to spend a Tuesday night and a very special date!
April 6th
okay, correction....it was only 7 years ago that I was primary pres in the ward and these guys were 5...so they must have been Star's in Jr. Primary. All but one of them were in the nursery together when we first moved into the ward which was 10 years ago. Still that was a while ago and now they are almost teenagers! Yikes!
5 comments:
So fun when they get to go to the temple to do service, I will be sad when I get released from YW someday and not be invited to go with the youth..such a cute picture of you and Bryce..
ahhhh thank you for posting this. I wasn't able to go but I sent my husband instead. can you believe they are 12?? love the picture of you and brycie too!!
The picture of you and Bryce is great! And I can't believe those kids are 12 either....they were in senior primary when I served, but still, it was primary!! Not YW/YM!! :) I look forward to experiences like this with my girls.
are you serious? they're 12!!!!???? wow. that's so exciting! great pictures. :)
Bryce is really twelve.....I just cannot comprehend it. He has grown so fast. Such a fun person...That is awesome for him to go to the temple...Love that kid!
Post a Comment