Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pictures from the plays

CINDERELLA PICTURES
(Prince Charming)
I think Bryce had a good time playing Prince Charming in Cinderella.  Rebecca Hogge was so funny as one of the Evil Step sisters.  Bryce and Isabel had such a hard time learning to do this dance without laughing.  It was too cute!
Here's the Cinderella Cast!
Here they are again being goofy.  They were so much fun to work backstage with.

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
(Gaston)
Poor Stephen, he just hated having these girls hanging all over him during the play!  Lol!  He had such a blast and the girls were fantastic....gooing and gaahing all over him.  There were too cute!



And David Jensen was a great side-kick to Stephen as LaFu.  It was very funny.
The kids had a blast and I we had a blast watching them.  I hope they want to do it again next year.  They were great!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Cute pictures..I miss when the church would do Road Shows, I think the kids would love to do them, I know I did..it just brings kids close together..Thanks for sharing..

Lisa said...

I agree. I miss them too. This theatre group is mostly LDS so I am very thankful...my kids have a blast and they are so lucky to have such a great group of friends.

Denisa said...

I really am amazed at how diversified your children are. They seem to be able to stretch in all the ways that matter. I loved looking at the pictures....Stephen, Bryce and Michael are awesome children with awesome parents! YOU are having fun with them!