Stephen made some good plays this baseball season
playing for the Freshman Eagles team at Pleasant Grove H.S.
Bryce enjoyed his first season of baseball and had a great time playing
for Elk Grove's Cal Ripken Major Minor League on the Diamond Backs team.
and I couldnt help it but catch the fever!
and I have no idea what Stephen is laughing so hard about...
Baseball...It's contagious!





5 comments:
hahaha!! this made me laugh! :) love it!
Man that boy can jump..great pictures..looks like a fun season!!
Great pictures... what are you wearing under that catchers gear??? That makes me laugh :) I do love baseball
Those are red satin pj's. I was just sitting on the lounge chair watching the boys play catch and they decided to dress me in their catcher's gear...you should see the video... i peed my pants from laughing so hard trying to catch the ball with that stuff on lol!
Oh I'm sure you couldn't hide that one, with them red satin p.j.'s... What's new though your always peeing your pants...I'm just amazed they haven't put diapers on you yet!
Post a Comment