Friday, May 14, 2010

THIS and THAT

THIS is one from the set of 2 tablecloths I bought at a yard sale last weekend when I was in Utah for .50 each.  I really love them.  They match my colors and they are soft and sturdy. What a deal!

THAT is the laundry pile that I've been working on all week since I came home.  I am working on the last couple of loads now.  Does laundry ever really end?

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

unfortunitly laundry doesn't end it just multiple's especially with boys, I swear most the clothes I wash are Joshua's, I think he takes a shower twice a day..Fun Garage Sale finds..

Stefani said...

i hate laundry - it's the one chore you can never say "I finished". ugh.

Denisa said...

just like dishes.....always eating, drinking and wearing clothes...never ending.....

themasons said...

I hate laundry too! Thank goodness I have Jerry!

Regina and Jim said...

Love the table cloth it looks great Lisa.. Hey your laundry looks just like mine :) I think even when kids are gone laundry still stays the same for some reason...not fair :)