Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to one awesome Woman!


Today I want to wish my beautiful Mother in Law
  Delores 
a very Happy Birthday!  I love this woman!
She has taught me so much.  She raised 6 boys herself and so she knows all the ins and outs of being a mom of boys! I am so grateful to her for all she has done and continues to do for our family.  She truly is a woman of faith, dedication, strength and love.  This is my favorite picture of her with Michael and Brittani when they were just about 2 years old.  She was and still is a wonderful Grandmother.  A woman who knows what is important and how to let her family know that they are #1 in her life.  She is a great example of creating a forever family.  

Thank you Mom for who you are and all you do!  We love you dearly!






1 comment:

Denisa said...

Wow...I cannot believe another year has passed. Delores is special for sure. Lisa you truly have been blessed to have her in your life. I love her. She is wonderful in so many ways. You know how people come in your life and leave an impact? That is Delores. She is my friend!