Do you ever feel like you are going thru the refiners fire? Well, that is how I feel these days. The Lord loves us too much to not try our faith that we may have the opportunity to grow. Lately all I can think about is what I am not doing and should be doing. I have become increasingly aware of my faults and short comings. Almost to the point that I hate to ask the Lord for anything. But I know that "all these things shall give thee experience and shall be for our good". I also know that "tribulations bring about patience and patience experience and experience hope", so today I have hope. And so I am asking and hoping that today you will say a little prayer in our behalf that Mike will find a good job soon...according to the Lord's will of course...his may be very different than ours.
Just a little prayer?
Thank you,
11 comments:
We receive trails so that we will remember him and he will bless us when we put our faith in him--you;re doing great, don't get discouraged. Good Luck!
I love you...I love your family and you guys are all amazing people. Hang in there, someday you will look back on this and it won't be so tough. A prayer?...of course my sweet friend. Keep doing what you are doing. Your family is an example to us all.
You can count on us for that.. i sure can relate to what you are going through, hang on the blessings are just around the corner.
Our trials truly define us by building our character and developing the the christlike characteristics we need to have in this ever challenging world. I love you guys soooo much and yes prayers your way. It has been nice having Bryce with us this week...you can see the way he has been taught....a young man with very strong examples in his life. Thank you for being who you are! You know what they say, "when life gets to hard to stand....pray.
We love and support you and of course you can count on HUGE prayers from us. There are not a lot of things that I am sure of in this life, but one thing that I am "postive " of and that is that the Lord hears and answers our prayers. We love you and will be praying until you tell us to stop! :)
Done..and you'll be in my thoughts as well..hang in there..Hugs!!
You know you can ALWAYS count on me, Lisa! We love you and your blessed family. Of course you are always in my (our) prayers; I miss you sooooo much and hope only the best! Things are ALWAYS darkest before the dawn (trite but so true). Hold on...take one day at a time. While Mike is waiting, we'd love to pay him to build us some much needed cabinets. Call me! :)
Aunt Lisa... continue to place your faith in our Heavenly Father and ask for these trials to be taken from you. Put the Atonement to work for you and your family! It is for this reason, Christ, our loving brother suffered so intensly for us. If you continue to count your blessings and be steadfast thru faith, you will be blessed. We love you and will pray for your family. We have faith that your trials will be removed. We understand that this is so diffucult but know that our Heavenly Father loves those whom He tries!
There are no "little" prayers. Just to let you know I'm out here listening. Jim
Thanks guys! LOVE YOU ALL!
Post a Comment