you know...I am glad Bryce came when he did.....spent some time with his auntie Denisa...That will probably never happen again. I am grateful I took as many opportunities that I could to see you before you left so suddenly. Being about three hours away wasnt too bad but now....I am really sad but I know that distance will never come between what our friendship is to both of us. I hope with all my heart things come together for your family. It will help having so many of your and Mike's family close. I know you will feel good about that. Mike's parents are such wonderful people and I am glad you are near them. I love you and miss you and cry because ..... I just do.
Dont worry Denisa, even when you guys were living in Utah we still managed to get together...didnt we? I love you and miss you and we will see eachother soon!
8 comments:
At least I will have your blog.....
And you still have me for your BFF! you're gonna make me cry:(
meaning........???????? are you guys moving to Utah????
saddest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wishing you happiness on your new adventure..you will bloom where ever your planted..keep us updated..big hugs..
I always new in time you would be here i just didmt think it would take this long!!! I'm counting the days!!
you know...I am glad Bryce came when he did.....spent some time with his auntie Denisa...That will probably never happen again. I am grateful I took as many opportunities that I could to see you before you left so suddenly. Being about three hours away wasnt too bad but now....I am really sad but I know that distance will never come between what our friendship is to both of us. I hope with all my heart things come together for your family. It will help having so many of your and Mike's family close. I know you will feel good about that. Mike's parents are such wonderful people and I am glad you are near them. I love you and miss you and cry because ..... I just do.
Dont worry Denisa, even when you guys were living in Utah we still managed to get together...didnt we? I love you and miss you and we will see eachother soon!
Post a Comment