Springville Utah
Our New Home
back porch and yard that leads to my in-laws home
The view from my back porch leading out into my in-law side yard.
This is a view at the entry way to the house.
One side of my bedroom
The other side
Livingroom
close-up of the bookcases and entertainment center
This is the formal diningroom which we are using as the pianoroom/office
Kitchen
Here's a view showing the kitchen nook.
another view of the kitchen
master bedroom closet! I love it! (taken standing in the back of the closet, bigger than it looks here.)
master bathroom
So there it is! Keep in mind that my father in-law built this home. I didnt show the boys rooms or the laundryroom area, half bath..will show later.
And here are my cute frequent visitors Bridger (5) and Reese(3) Brad and Jamie's kids.. arent they super adorable?
I love this place!
8 comments:
Such a pretty house! I'm glad you are liking it. :)
I wanted to tell you that I'm living in Provo right now, so if you need any help moving or anything, please let me know! I realize I'm a little late, but I have more than enough free time, and I would love to help! :)
ok...so I am so loving the built in cabinetry. The master closet with those built-in...who needs a dresser? Plenty of room for all your color arranged clothing... ha ha. Love the kitchen...really love the woodwork on the fireplace..creative..
Love the mountains basically right out your back porch.lllloooovvveee porches!!!! I am excited for you....hope I can come visit soon. Brad's boys are adorable!
What a nice home Lisa! I am excited for all of you guys. I can't wait to come and see it in person :) Gotta Love Utah with those kinds of views.
Beautiful..love the Utah Mountains..
Looks like you're all settled in! View is awesome!
Since I have been there, personally I think the pictures do not do it justice....it is beautiful!
I can see why you love your new home---the views alone are spectacular and just wait until the first snow!!!! You are so blessed and I am so very happy for you---finally able to BREATHE!!! I LOVE the closet---so jealous w/ how tiny ours is; good for you! The children are darling (sigh) you have a great life, Lisa, to have wonderful children and be able to be at home for them---blessed! :)
I forsee a trip to Springville in our future--do ya think you will have room??? :)
absolutely Trudy! Come visit and we can play...as usual!
Post a Comment