Just Me
And Him
Without the "Nut"
or the "Show off"
for Dinner
and a movie
at home....last night.
(I of course fell asleep about 20 miniutes into the movie as usual)
A great way to begin the 4th of July weekend!
Then He got up at 5 this morning to head to Camp Lassen to pick up the "show off" and his buddies.
We had our usual favorite summer bbq chicken ever!
You gotta try it!
1/2 c soy sauce
1/4 c olive oil
2-3 cloves garlic (or just use garlic salt or powder, still good)
a handful of parsely flakes
3 tbsp fresh grated ginger or 3 tsp powdered ginger
Blend in a blender.
Either mainade 2-3 hours or overnight or however short or long you'd like....DELICIOUS!
you wont be dissappointed!
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!

3 comments:
My kind of weekend..we pretty much did the same thing (except we had pizza) and we had our big guy home although we didn't see much of him..gaming with his buddies on line..Chicken looks yummy..gonna try that for sure..Its the opposite here, Jerry is out 20 min into movie..until I pinch him hard.. I don't mind unless he asks me to tell him what happened..that puts me over the edge :)
Can I just say.....I LOVE YOUR'S AND MIKE'S PICTURES!!!!
How fun to be alone for a bit....that hardly ever happens.
That chicken recipe is one of our all time favorite....
I do not know what happeneded to my comment...???wierd. But was just sayin....your picture and Mike's picture is just fabulous! Gorgeous Couple!! And yeah...the chicken...longtime family favorite...comes out awesome everytime.
Post a Comment