Saturday, July 31, 2010

oops!


Okay, that was so stinkin' scary!  Almost home from Salt Lake and someome tried to merge into my lane and I tried to slightly merge onto the shoulder of the road until she saw me, after which she would realize I was already there and would just stay in her own lane. But NOOOO she kept coming into my lane...so I quickly jerked over and my car decided to spin and fall backwards off of the shoulder of the road where they are doing road work.  So, this was during 5:00 traffic and I was scared out of my mind...the kids say I said a bad word...but I dont remember doing that...I dont say bad words....not usually...or it's been a loooong time anyway:)




6 comments:

Christie said...

Oh No! That's my nightmare! So glad everyone was alright. If it makes you feel any better, I think you made the traffic report... :)

themasons said...

Crap! Lisa, only you....

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so glad it wasn't something worse. Hope you are doing ok!!!

Regina and Jim said...

Oh my heck Lisa! This has not been your week! I would have said more than 1 bad word :) Glad you are okay:)

Denisa said...

you must have just freaked out inside. Soooo glad you are ok. How is the car? I got this picture on my phone and just didnt know what happened. Tyler has confiscated my phone temporarily and if you have sent me a text ... I have not gotten it. His phone broke so he thinks mine is his now...

tsomers said...

Holy Crap!!!! I'm not sure what stretch of the freeway you were on, but it looks like you could have really been injured. Hope you are okay! Gee, all things bad come in threes...what is next???