Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Middle School...again



There he goes!  Bryce started Middle School yesterday.  They had a 7th grade day just to orient the 7th graders coming in this year.  Today he gets to stay home and tomorrow he starts school for real!  All the 8th and 9th graders will be there too.  Not looking forward to the next 2-3 years.  I think the Middle School years are the toughest and most crucial years by far.  On the bright side, this is the last time I will have to endure Middle School....yay! Maybe it will surprise me and be a piece of cake....nah, I doubt it.... Well, wish me luck!  Middle School here we come...



5 comments:

themasons said...

I just know Bryce will have a ton of friends and will want to do his very best!

Denisa said...

beginnings are so great!!! Yay Bryce!

Maureen said...

Oh the joy of teenage hood..its a love/hate time of their lifes for sure..and your right some of the most important years..

Anonymous said...

oh I love that you got a picture of him getting on the bus. That is awesome!!! I am sure you will do just fine this last time around...look how great you did with the first 2 middle school adventures you had! Michael and Stephen turned out great!!

Regina and Jim said...

Have a fabulous year Bryce! These next years can be the best years if he and you make them so....and I know you Lisa, you will make them wonderful! Go Bryce!!!!!!