So, a very good friend of mine who is a high school english teacher and librarian, has been trying to get my 12 year old son, Bryce, to read this book called "Flipped" for a while now and he just has not been interested. So, tonight Denisa and I went to the theatre to see a movie and we saw that the movie was out so we went to see it and we absolutely loved it! I highly recommend it. I will be buying the book for Bryce very soon.
On the way home we talked about the movie and young love and I was reminded of this cute verse that I read a few years ago when I received it in a text message from one of my young women....and here it is...I love it!

Go see "Flipped" you wont be dissappointed!
2 comments:
I wanted to see that movie so bad and when me and Lexie went to see it they weren't playing it anymore..not sure what happened but they took it out of the theaters here fast..can't wait for it to come out on DVD..love that poem..love it..love it..love it..
Marie read the book. loved it! She can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment