Congrats on your creative success! I am looking for a contact # for you. What is the best way to reach you? My e-mail and #'s are still the same if you just want to text me. I am so happy that your family is doing so well!!
I am so glad it was a success. I came by the night before when Regina was setting up, but didn't get to see you or Theresa. I would really like one of your journals though.
3 comments:
Congrats on your creative success! I am looking for a contact # for you. What is the best way to reach you? My e-mail and #'s are still the same if you just want to text me. I am so happy that your family is doing so well!!
I am so glad it was a success. I came by the night before when Regina was setting up, but didn't get to see you or Theresa. I would really like one of your journals though.
Congrats on your son's game!!
Take care,
Cricket
I'm telling ya "watch out Stephen!" you've got competition! hee hee...thats my Bryceeee;)
Post a Comment