Snuck over to Mom and Dad's for conference today...we still dont have a TV and it wasnt coming thru on the internet for us....sssshhhh Mom and Dad are in California...hehehe!
| I was first one there and sat my butt down in a cozy place. |
![]() |
Mike got all dressed and said he was going over to the church to watch...ya, right... |
![]() |
| Stephen showed up just in time with his bowl of cereal. |
![]() |
| Bryce made us some yummy banana muffins:) |
Between sessions we decided to take a nature hike up Mapleton Mountain.
(I guess my family is used to my picture taking craziness..they're professional posers now!)
(I guess my family is used to my picture taking craziness..they're professional posers now!)
It was a beautiful day and the colors on the mountain were so pretty... Loving General Conference weekend!














1 comment:
I love Utah in the Fall. soo Pretty..Love the Karate Kid pose the boys did..so funny.. Sounds like the perfect day..
Post a Comment