NELSON ANNUAL HALLOWEEN PARTY!
Grandma Nelson held her annual Halloween Party and everyone had a great time! Everyone brought soups to eat and desserts...it was yummy! Jamie did face painting and she also had cupcake frosting. Grandma had a doughnut eating contest and also the treasure hunt! This year she did not burry the treasure but instead the treasure was found in a trunk in her garage. The kids had a great time and so did the adults!
Okay, so this year Halloween was a a hodgepodge of people just being goofy! The boys were really not that into dressing up this year. But I did get them to throw on some goofy things and take pictures. I guess Mike was a "Springville Hippie", Stephen and a couple of his football buddies posed for me before they went off to a party. Bryce just threw on the wig and beanie and I thought his was the best! I dressed up as "Mumsy the Witch"...oh fun times. So, sad Halloween is over! I love to play dress-up!
Til next year!!




















1 comment:
Looks like Halloween was super duper fun in Utah Valley..I tried to get Josh to dress up..he wouldn't budge..oh well, Cassies boyfriend handed out the candy with a witch hat on..now that was funny..
Post a Comment