It will be held the first Sunday after Thanksgivng and will be an opportunity to grow closer as a family and share the Christmas spirit with eachother. This night we will celebrate the birth of our Savior to kick off the Christmas season with special musical numbers and a few stories. Each person in attendance will have the opportunity to share some of thier talents with us Christmas style. In addition to our immediate families we will be inviting a few special guests each year. To end the evening we will have a special christmas story told by one of the grandma's and then each person in attendance will recieve their first christmas bell of the season. Afterwards we will share some christmas goodies. We are so excited to start this new tradtion. So, stay tuned to see how it went.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
The more I read about this the more excited I am getting!!! Let me know if/who I need to accompany! :) Thanks for letting us be some of those special guests this year!
Post a Comment