Monday, November 22, 2010

House building progress

Well, the weather started out good when we first began to form the foundation.

Dad has been out there making sure all is going well.

Brad has been helping out too.

Mike finally got to get out there and work one morning
before work and on Saturday.He was in heaven. 
I love to see him working...building...oh, baby!

Then the forms for the walls started going up.

The pour for the walls


Bridger and Reese taking full advantage of the mountains of dirt that was dug out

I thought it was so pretty the other night when the sun was going down.


Then the forms came off and we have a basement!

Then the snow hit, it's going to be a very cold building project
But,
So far, so good!



2 comments:

Denisa said...

wow...I love seeing these pictures. I have never seen a basement framed and poured. Interesting....especially since I had that little dream about the basement being built (remember?)Not really anything like my dream...I didnt see anybody swimming in cement and it busting away and cement going everywhere and Mike getting Mad. Hahahahahahahhahaha.

Lisa said...

omg! I forgot about that dream...you need to tell it to me again!