Saturday, November 6, 2010

The most exciting game of the year!

Well, it finally happened...the game we have all been waiting for!

Springville

VS
Timpview

It was a nail-biter game just like we thought it would be!   Timpview scored first in the first quarter.  Then Springville caught up and scored in the second quarter.  Then it was any mans game.  But in the latter half of the second quarter Springville scored again and again.  So, we were way on top and into half time.
Then 3rd quarter Timpview tried to come back and they did score agian.  But by the 4th quarter we had BEAT the PANTS off of them!  Our guys were on Fire!  It was awesome!  WE had 2 or 3 interseptions, a few very long runs to make some awesome touch downs and some awesome passes!. These REd Devils were NOT going to let those Thunderbirds beat them on their BC #30 Field! 
 It was incredible.
Those boys rocked!

I am so proud to be parent of a player of this awesome team! Stephen played maybe 30 seconds in the game....but in the future he and his sophomore buddies will be the guys to beat!



It was such an emotional game that I cried a few times....never thought I would cry at a Football GAme!!
This town has so much Spirit....it is exciting and amazing! I love it!

The Curtis's were there and they were very emotional. Springville did it!
The did for all of us and they did it for BC #30!

GO RED DEVILS!



3 comments:

Maureen said...

How exciting..sounds like an amazing game..Looks like life in Utah is fitting your family perfect..so glad..

Lisa said...

Thanks sweet friend! You're the best:)

Christie said...

I saw the listing of the game on TV, and I flipped by it a few times (I am awful when it comes to flipping channels.) I wondered if Stephen played! Yay for Springville! (I feel a little bit of an alliance to them, since my parents are both "Red Devils." Congratulations!