About 7 years ago my Bishop's daughter showed this video to me while she played this song by Amy Grant on her stereo. I thought it was a beautiful way to remember the birth of our Savior. Since then we watch it as a family every year at Chritstmas time. I hope you enjoy it just as much as we do!
4 comments:
watching that is a great way to start off this season right!
My mom showed me that several years back. I love it! Maybe we should show it in Relief Society... :)
I think that is a great idea!
We do that too! Of course, we are not very high tech - we just try to start the song on an old cd player at the same time we push play on the DVD player and hope it syncs up... It always does and I love it!
Post a Comment