Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So what if I cant go shopping....Let it snow!

So yesterday we got some SERIOUS snow!

Here is view from the side of the house out to where our house is being built!  Dad keeps shoveling that snow off of the floor every time there is a break in the weather.

I love the way Mom and Dad's house looked yesterday.
  Look at all that snow!
Isn't it beautiful?

Here is a view from Mom and Dad's front door out to the job site.
You can see just where the house will sit ...look at all that white stuff!

I loved the way the gazebo sat out there behind our house...so pretty isnt it?

Stephen had his first REAL experience shoveling snow.
  I was even sore after helping out.

Then his buddy Karson helped out too...
of course they were anxious to go play in it.
So Karson decided to use his truck to clear the area
 from the driveway to the road for me and got stuck!
So, our neighbor Dana pulled him out with her 4 wheeler.
 I would love to have one of these!
Then Stephen and Karson took off to go play...
And Bryce followed behind while they threw snowballs at eachother!

Here's a view of our house after it finally stopped later that afternoon.
Well, I didnt get much of my christmas shopping done in the past couple of days.  But we did go out last night!  The boys were thrilled to get so much snow...especially since they cancelled school yesterday. I guess this was an historic day since it was the first time in at least 20 years that they have actually had to cancel school in our school district.  Well, I guess we will be having a White Christmas!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Now that is A LOT of snow..how fun..sledding..hot chocolate..being snowed in and no way to get out..sounds heavenly..

Regina and Jim said...

Wholly Cow! That is a lot of snow! How fun. Just in time for Christmas :) I love being inside and looking outside when there is that much snow on the ground. So beautiful! Enjoy it..it is going to be around for a while :)