Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#3 reason I love my family


#3 Well, it isnt because we are all professional singers!

However, they all love music. And I love that!  You will never catch Mike singing in the shower and you can barely hear him singing in church.  However, when it comes to encouraging the kids to develop their musical talent, he pushes them much harder than I do, and he is their biggest fan. (And he is always trying to bribe me in some way to sing to him.)  I basically forced us to buy this old piano many years ago and I am so gald I did!  I love that the boys love to sing and dance and write love songs.  They truly are a bunch of music-loving romantic heart-throbs!  And they are all mine! 

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Music is good for the soul..It can heal and uplift, I like to sing in the car but my kids always seem to turn the volume up..hint taken!! ;)