#5 Well, it isn't because they like to wear ripped clothing!
(Stephen would kill me if he knew I posted this...
good thing he doesn't look at my blog)
He came home one night suddenly from a party and said he sat down and his pants ripped, so he called a good friend who hurried over to his rescue and drove him home to change. I took this picture and then he quickly changed and went back to the party)
However, I love that my boys all like to look nice. I caught Bryce in my bathroom yesterday morning blow drying a spot on his t-shirt before he went to school. Stephen is all about his wardrobe and is always asking "does'nt this make me look hot"? Michael always looked good before he left on his mission and of course he wears a white shirt and tie everyday now....what's not "hot" about a young man in a shirt and tie? And last but not least, Mike takes longer than all of us to get ready for anything!
My Men Love to Look Good! Now that is what I call HOT!


No comments:
Post a Comment