Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!



Happy March 2011!  Can you believe it is already March?  The weather is beautiful today! I can't believe how fast time is flying by this year already.  It seems like we just had Christmas!  I feel like I have been on the go ever since.  Of course we have all our family birthdays and anniversaries early in the year so it just seems like the celebrating never stops til summer!  We have a very busy month ahead of us...well at least I do.  I have a friend coming out to visit and we are going Utah Temple hopping, with a trip to Moab.  Then I have a trip to Vegas and a trip to Idaho and a possible trip to California too.   Then a trip to Logan the very first week of April for a Mission Reunion with an old companion.  So, I am trying to keep life in control as much as possible this month so that I can handle all this traveling and visiting coming up.  So, much posting ahead coming with some updated pictures of the house....soooo...here's to March 2011!

No comments: