Thursday, March 31, 2011

Places to walk

Today Dad worked on forming up the sidewalk in front of our house.

And Mike worked on forming up the first step from the front door.

Here's a closer view. 
 The steps will start with this one and then gradually get
 smaller as you get closer to the walkway.

Last week Dad worked on forming up the patio that is outside the back sidedoor.

 Eventually this area will also be patio outside the french doors along
side the garage as we get further along.

We also got the fireplace in!  And the windows on either side will eventually have window seats in front of them. ( I am really excited about those...they were my idea.:)

Here is a rear view of the house outside Mom and Dad's front porch.

And Mike continues to work on the downstairs bedrooms for the boys!

Now that the weather is getting nicer I am getting more excited to see more progress on the house in the near future!  So stay tuned!

4 comments:

themasons said...

I'm so excited for you guys and yes, a bit jealous!

Anonymous said...

wow!! it is coming along great! do you have a "goal" move in date?

Lisa said...

we are hoping for end of summer...august.

Denisa said...

I love following the construction of your home! It is sooo fun for me!!!

Denisa!