Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Letter


Yesterday we recieved Michael's release letter from his Mission President in the mail.  It was adressed to Mr. & Mrs. Michael Rowley Nelson.  He expressed gratitude for Elder Nelson's service along with his release date and included was a travel intinerary for his return trip home.  At the bottom of the letter there was a special handwritten note from President Simmons which read as follows:

A fantastic missionary!
Loved and served with all he had.
I will miss his influence on the whole mission.
You can be very, very pleased with his offering.


It was a very nice letter and brought tears to my eyes. 
 He will be home in just 33 short days! We are so excited!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I can only imagine how excited you all must be..I get excited to see my kids when they come home at night..2 years might put me over the edge..a good edge though..