Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A walkway and a patio

The walkway leading up to the house was poured yesterday.
Love my new walkway!
And the back patio was poured as well around the back of the house coming from the 2 back doors from the kitchen area.  There will be stairs leading down this part of the back patio which will lead to the 
lawn area of the back yard.
This part of the back patio on the east side of the house there will be another set of stairs
 that will lead down to a lower patio area.

 Dad has a good friend across the street who has been doing all the concrete for us.
He is a great finish concrete guy!  So, coming up soon will be the back lower patio as well as the driveways out front.  So, stay tuned! 
 We are getting there slowly but surely!






2 comments:

Maureen said...

How EXCITING...its looking like a real house..I'd be jumping up an down..Lucky, Lucky!!

themasons said...

I am so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I know I'm a sinner:(