Last night I recieved this text from my 16 year old......
Dear Mother...tis I Stephen, Thy seed upon which thy bounty doth fall upon in the years to come. I am doing homework and will be home later...
Me: Why dost thou speaketh with such boastful pride?
Stephen: My heart doth swell with joy of hearing thy voice. I express with exceeding confidence.
Me: Thou art my most beloved son but thou must not speak of these things to they brethren or thou shalt perish.
Stephen: As you wish your Majesty....
Now that's some good Texting!!

Dear Mother...tis I Stephen, Thy seed upon which thy bounty doth fall upon in the years to come. I am doing homework and will be home later...
Me: Why dost thou speaketh with such boastful pride?
Stephen: My heart doth swell with joy of hearing thy voice. I express with exceeding confidence.
Me: Thou art my most beloved son but thou must not speak of these things to they brethren or thou shalt perish.
Stephen: As you wish your Majesty....
Now that's some good Texting!!

2 comments:
You guys are just cute!
i seriously laughed out loud while reading this.. Love it! :) Too cute
Post a Comment