Last Sunday was Mike's 49th birthday. He has stubbornly decided that he is only 44 years old.
I think he is freaked out that he is this close to 50 now!
I make sure to rub it in real good
(like 2 cakes with a total of 49 candles between the 2 of them)
that he is actually 49 years old now!
I know, I'm too kind .... right?
Anyway, we had a really nice get together with some family and close friends on Sunday night.
Mike and I enjoy our kids friends so much we use every excuse to invite them over!
They are all so talented and ambitious!
Of course Michael and McKenzie sang for us!
And Katie and her soon to be Mr. Right, Tom, entertained us.
Man that boy is talented!! He even sang me some Billy Joel!
And our home teacher even played us some tunes.
Can you tell we love music?
We all had a great time and Mike said it was one of his best birthdays ever!
This growing old stuff is fun when we do it all together!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mike and I feel his pain..I really am not looking forward to the big 50 this year..Jerry already hit it and he says he feels fine with it..fine for him but now Im married to an old man and he is soon to be married to an old women. "tear"
Post a Comment