That's a good song by the way. I think of you when I hear it. Being away from home reminds me how good I have it. I must have it good because I would rather be home and just when I think I'm coming home the weather changes are plans and now we are staying for another two or three days. I wish I were home. Jerry and Rhea are being good to us. Jerry is my personal chef. He makes me breakfast lunch and dinner. Tonight Jerry and Rhea took us to a Japanese Restaurant. I ordered a Hawaiian roll. Good but spicy. Missing you more. Mike
1 comment:
That's a good song by the way. I think of you when I hear it. Being away from home reminds me how good I have it. I must have it good because I would rather be home and just when I think I'm coming home the weather changes are plans and now we are staying for another two or three days. I wish I were home. Jerry and Rhea are being good to us. Jerry is my personal chef. He makes me breakfast lunch and dinner. Tonight Jerry and Rhea took us to a Japanese Restaurant. I ordered a Hawaiian roll. Good but spicy.
Missing you more.
Mike
Post a Comment