Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A going away party


We had a going away party for Adam on Monday night.
Sophia made this shirt that says, "I survived the Nelson's"
for him and we all signed it!

We played the "Adverbs" game again.
This one was the best! The word was "seriously"
and the two biggest clowns were asked to act out the word as they were in the Jungle
swinging from the trees with the monkey's!
Oh my gosh! Can I just tell you ....I seriously needed to pee!

The word was "Closterphobically"

My boys!

Don't ask!

Bryce showed us the Hip Hop dance he is learning at Charisma.
Here he was trying to get Sophia to let him flip her.

And here after 3 times of practice with
Michael and Adam to catch her,
she finally let him flip her! It was awesome! I cant wait to see his
performance in May!
Adam and Darcie

Grandma and Sophia

Jeremy, Amy, Jessica and Adam

Grandma and Grandpa
We had a great time!  We're gonna miss you Adam!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Isn't it fun to have teenagers? Well, most of the time.

We are looking forward to the dance recital, too. Love the dancing.