
Well, it's a good day. I am so glad I heard from Michael last night. I worried about him all week. I am feeling more normal now that I got his letter and now that Bryce is back home again. It seems the older I get the harder it is to part with my children in anyway. I want to hang on to them forever.
On a personal note this is what Michael had to say this week:
Mum, send me packages on holidays or whenever and whatever you want. Anything from America is awesome!
It's awesome to hear about Dad's job and about you attending institute this week. I love hearing these things. Stephen, you're a stud! Iheard a quote and thought of Stephen: "Good leaders direct people, but Great leaders direct people to Jesus Christ" I love you and thank you for everything. I love being a missionary. I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to be successful. Have a good week!
p.s. I am putting all my pictures on a cd and I will be sending it home soon. (cant wait for that:)
3 comments:
Welcome to the world of Blogging...it's a happy place! You're on my list now, I'll be stalking you daily :)
Today is a good day, so glad you got your letter..He sounds happy and right on track. YEA!
Feel free to stalk me anytime you want to Alisa....I am used to it with you....jk
Maureen, you're my greatest fan...okay, you've been my ONLY fan so far til Alisa:)
Post a Comment