Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Santa came by last night and brought this.



So, I decided we better get the Christmas boxes down last night and start decorating for Chrismas even though we decided we would forgo the expense of getting a Christmas tree this year.  So, we were getting into the Christmas spirit and we had Christmas music on and we were laughing and joking and singing and then there was a knock on the door and Mike answered it and  it was a man who reminded us very much of Santa because he was happy and jolly and very kind and he had this beautiful tree in his hands.  Mike called me over and said you better come take a look at this.  I was overcome with joy and gratitude!  It was the most beautiful Christmas tree I had ever seen!  Mike said "I think Santa deserves a hug"...so of course I threw my arms around Santa and gave him a great big hug and even a kiss on the cheek...I hope Mrs. Santa doesnt mind.  I was just so happy.  I felt quite emotional and very loved.  The kids just stood there with their mouths open wide.  Wow! What a wonderful gift.  We Love Santa!

9 comments:

Maureen said...

Now that is the true spirit of Christmas..its magical..and wonderful, and my favorite time of year! It looks beautiful..

Lisa said...

Thanks Maureen. Feeling very blessed and grateful today.

Anonymous said...

Your story brought tears to my eyes. That is what Christmas is all about. Giving, gratitude and love. We love your family!!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I just found your blog. Your story brought tears to my eyes...that is what Christmas is about...giving, gratitude and love!!! You guys are awesome!!

themasons said...

Wow how great! I looks so beautiful!! it is very obvious you need no tips from me, what a great job Lisa and what an awesome gift!

themasons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lisa, thanks for sharing your story with us! Isn't Christmas time great.....giving, gratitude and love!!!

Lisa said...

Wow! I feel so honored that you guys felt the need to comment again and again...LOL! I dont know what I did but your comments dont show up for you but they show up on my dashboard and I approve them...if I knew how to fix it I would.

Anonymous said...

i think it's fixed!! :D