The desire to create something is within each of us. I have been thinking about this a lot this past week...I've never considered myself a creative person, however, creativity comes in many different ways. We are children of that great Creator...so of course it makes sense that we too have that potential. This is a great message...
Okay, so for some reason I just cant get that link to post...so go to You Tube and type in "Create" and view the Mormom Messages by Elder Utchdorf...if you want to watch. But the bottom line from the video is this...."The more you trust and rely upon the spirit...the greater your capacity to create"...I really love that.
2 comments:
That is a great saying I think I'll need to keep that one close to me. And YES you are very creative. And I'm glad you are deciding to look further into yourself to find out just how creative you are!
thanks theresa, you always were my greatest support! i love you Trees!
Post a Comment