Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A project for Bryce and I

So, whenever Bryce is off track it is always hard to find enough projects to keep him busy and not bored.  I hope this one he likes.  Now it's just choosing a color.
Choosing paint color is the hardest thing to do.  The first time we painted the inside of our house we chose a really bold gold color, kind of like the first one you see here.  We painted the entire living room, family room and kitchen. Then in the middle of the night I woke up in a panic!  What have I done!!  It took some getting used to.  This time I want more color than Mike does, but  then again the finished project always looks so different. It's been a tough decision.  I think we have made our choice but now I am scared to death to go and buy it for fear I will do that panic thing again.  Well, I hope Bryce likes to paint!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

What a beautiful tribute to your sister..Its so hard to say good bye to those we love but also very grateful for the knowledge we will be together forever..Very sweet post..good luck on the painting, we have to do that this year too..not looking forward to that..I HATE yes HATE painting..and I don't use Hate lightly..so good luck and show us the finished job..;)

Regina and Jim said...

Sounds like you two will have some fun times ahead! Painting is one of my favorite things to do...Oh wait a minute, it is my favorite thing for JIM to do :) enjoy

themasons said...

I sure hope you chose the darkest one that is my favorite!

Lisa said...

that's funny trees, that is our least favorite...think we're gonna go light.