When I was a teenager, I had a dream. I dreamed that someday I would meet a tall and handsome return missionary who had served a spanish speaking mission, he would sweep me off my feet and take me to the Salt Lake Temple and there we would be sealed for time and all eternity. Then we would raise a family of boys and send them all on missions. But, it was only a dream....but then again, dreams sometimes come true! I love our life together and it happended just the way I dreamed it would (so far), 21 years ago today! I love you Mike...Happy Anniversary!
(yes, I am standing one step up from Mike with 4inch heels on...lol!)

6 comments:
Very nice Lisa. Happy Anniversay
We stood in that same place 5 years earlier and a week later..Beautiful picture..I love, love stories..Congratulations!! and yes dreams do come true;)
I think I need to take more naps!
yes, thank you, I can see how that applies... thank you for sharing;)
now step "left" Theresa, and make another choice!
yes, Mrs. Ficilitator!
(did I spell that right?)
Post a Comment