( Here's Bryce at opening day playing 1st base on the Diamond Backs Team).
(Here's Stephen waiting for his game to start....playing freshman ball at Pleasant Grove High School)
So, that's the fun stuff going on these days. So, we are always on the go as you can imagine. But we love it! Of course there is always Scouts, School, and church activities.
Since Bryce has been back on track again, I've been enjoying having the house to myself during the day. But, then Mike asked me a question on Monday, "so how are you doing on finding a job?"ughhhhh! Now, why did he have to ask me that quesiton? Well, I just tried to kind of ignore that one, even though I knew I shouldn't. So, yesterday I was going about my day just trying to take care of everything and running some errands and I had to stop by my auto insurance company and make a payment and guess what? My insurance guy offered me a job! Okay, so is this a sign or what? Actually, he is a good friend and we had spoken previously about employment. The best part about it are the hours.....9-2 M-F...I mean it cant get better than that can it? I feel extremely blessed right now. So, I am busily working on getting my home in order and ready for me to go back to work on Monday.
I also did something else exciting yesterday...I purchased my airline tickets for a trip to Utah in May to see my sisters for a "Sister's weekend retreat" where my sister Dorothy will be coming out from Virgina,....Yay! We havent seen her in about 3 years. Can't wait! And my airline tickets cost me $10 since I was able to use my rewards points on my American Express. I love free stuff...dont you?
So yes, life is crazy right now but in a good way. Lots to look forward to including the blessings that seem to always come when we most need them (someone is watching out for us) and spring is a great time of year to enjoy it!
4 comments:
Can't wait for you to come!!! Hurry!!!!!!!
Ya d hoo So happy for you, blessings do come when we least expect them or when we really need them..I love happy news, Spring just brings the sunshine in..
It's the crazy stuff that keeps us Sane! Can't wait to see you in May :)
aaahh little league....most fun ever!
Post a Comment